SUNDAY
I can’t recall what I have done the whole day.. We wanted to go to San Giovanni for lunch, but then it was too late… and so we stayed at Giuseppe’s place the whole morning… And honestly, I can’t recall what we have done the rest of the afternoon…
We met up Tiziana again at San Leone at night. The place was full and we wasn’t able to find a place to park the car… when we finally found one and met them up, they suggested to take the car and go to another place… Giuseppe was pissed, of course… But we still drove them further down the road where beach’s pubs are.
The 1st pub we went is called ‘South Africa’. It’s a very cosy pub with cushions. There were a lot of people and we weren’t able to find a place to sit… so Giorgio suggested to go check out another place… I love that pub and I don’t really want to move from there….
In the end, we ended up in a Disco bar… the music was loud and we weren’t able to talk… We got our drinks, and sat by a round table above the dance floor…About an hour later, Salvatore and his friends came and he suggested us to go to another place (AGAIN!) since where we were sucks… and we follow the group.
As all the other evenings, Giorgio and Tiziana announced that they were tired and would like to go home..
There, we found a sofa vacant. Giuseppe and I stayed there the rest of the time, checking others out and dozing off….