WEDNESDAY
The next morning, a man woke everyone up by shouting at another guy who is talking on the handphone early in the morning wakin everyone else up, not realizing that it was actually HIM.... We arrived the port around 9 in the morning, it took almost hour to put the train on the ferry... it was too hot to stay in the carriage and so I went up to the ferry with everyone else since Old lady A insisted to stay in the compartment to look after her gold, as well as everyone else luggage of course. The other ladies told me that they like me because I don't talk much (OF COURSE!) and when they got to know that Giuseppe is from Agrigento, they start telling to be careful, because guy from that area are very possessive and they don't help doing housework etc. Old lady B's husband is from Agrigento and she's happy that he left her, since he's DEAD. And one of the sister is divorced with her husband, who is from that area as well... I just kept smiling because who is he, I think I know the best. Besides, he didn't grow up there and most of all, he has been doing all the housework all these time!!
I arrived Agrigento after 3 transits and 26 hours of train ride later, brought with me a little bit of nausea and hunger.. as well as rain. Giuseppe arrived at the station without the 'excited expression' I expected. Apparently, with his father's car, which has its tires all worn off, he failed to brake and so he hit the wall at a curve while going downhill.
My holiday doesn't seems to begin as I wish it would....
I haven’t eat since they train passed Rome, which means more than 12 hours ago. Arancini is just what I needed. :D
We had dinner at PIZZA PAZZA IN PEZZI PER LA PAZZA DELLA PIZZA. The pizza here is lot more cheaper than in the north. And they are GOOD. We spend the rest of the evening at his dad 2nd house on a hill, in the countryside of course.
The next morning, a man woke everyone up by shouting at another guy who is talking on the handphone early in the morning wakin everyone else up, not realizing that it was actually HIM.... We arrived the port around 9 in the morning, it took almost hour to put the train on the ferry... it was too hot to stay in the carriage and so I went up to the ferry with everyone else since Old lady A insisted to stay in the compartment to look after her gold, as well as everyone else luggage of course. The other ladies told me that they like me because I don't talk much (OF COURSE!) and when they got to know that Giuseppe is from Agrigento, they start telling to be careful, because guy from that area are very possessive and they don't help doing housework etc. Old lady B's husband is from Agrigento and she's happy that he left her, since he's DEAD. And one of the sister is divorced with her husband, who is from that area as well... I just kept smiling because who is he, I think I know the best. Besides, he didn't grow up there and most of all, he has been doing all the housework all these time!!
I arrived Agrigento after 3 transits and 26 hours of train ride later, brought with me a little bit of nausea and hunger.. as well as rain. Giuseppe arrived at the station without the 'excited expression' I expected. Apparently, with his father's car, which has its tires all worn off, he failed to brake and so he hit the wall at a curve while going downhill.
My holiday doesn't seems to begin as I wish it would....
I haven’t eat since they train passed Rome, which means more than 12 hours ago. Arancini is just what I needed. :D
We had dinner at PIZZA PAZZA IN PEZZI PER LA PAZZA DELLA PIZZA. The pizza here is lot more cheaper than in the north. And they are GOOD. We spend the rest of the evening at his dad 2nd house on a hill, in the countryside of course.
I slept like a pig that night...