FRIDAYWe spent the whole morning at Giuseppe’s house, doing nothing else than playing UNO cards, teasing his nephew, and being very lazy.... After lunch (Umm.. Lunch at his place is not to be missed!!Thinking of it now makes me hungry..) We headed to the seaside! YEEEE!!!! My 1st day at the beach it’s going to be!
To get to the beach, we have to go down a flight of steps. I wonder why they called it the Turkish steps... Did the Turkish arrived here long long time ago and built these steps to get to the island? Anyway, we walked along the beach and finally settled on a piece of big stones. The water was too cold to swim I and so we stayed there waiting for Tiziana and Giorgio to arrive..
The place was pretty cute, with a white cliff that reaches the sea. We saw some guy covered by mud Giuseppe's said that they could be found at the bottom of the cliff, and people said that it's good for the skins. I would love to try it, but the thing is that the water is so cold to wash it off, it's gonna be a problem...We looked at the guy and laughed....*wahhahahaha*
The place was pretty cute, with a white cliff that reaches the sea. We saw some guy covered by mud Giuseppe's said that they could be found at the bottom of the cliff, and people said that it's good for the skins. I would love to try it, but the thing is that the water is so cold to wash it off, it's gonna be a problem...We looked at the guy and laughed....*wahhahahaha*
In the evening, we had dinner with Salvatore and his ex schoolmates at Siculiana Marina. Giuseppe and I shared a plate of seafood pasta and grilled squid. THEY WERE YUMMY! (Believe me, everything here is YUMMY! I‘m not making them up!!!)
After dinner, we went back to ZZZZzzzzZzZZz ZzzZ zzzz........
