Last night wit my housemate and her friends, we went for a movie at a park in Mompiano. I have no idea what movie would it be but since I have nothing better to do (Avoid packing my lugguage and cleaning the room...) I went along.
The movie is called CRASH - pysical contact (The title is translated from the Italian title, herefore the original english title could be something else...). I don't really like to talk about the story line, also because I'm not able to... I can only tell you that it's a really nice movie and it's about racist. Love the twist and the story line... No wonder it got an Oscar for that. So if you have time, rent it at the blockbuster, or try to find pirated DVD. Then tell me when you think.
Today is my last day at work! Leaving the office at 12.40 to catch the bus and then I will be on my way to the south... travelling almost the whole penisula to get to Sicily, which is an island located in the south of Italy. It's gonna be some 20hours train ride...Brrr....
Who wants a postcard??? Send me your address then!