Wednesday, December 06, 2006

House got broke in!

My house gor broke on Sunday night..

I was sick since Thursday. 38degree of fever, vomiting and stomach indigestion... got a little bit better on Saturday but turned a lot worse on Sunday... wasn't abe to eat nor drink, everything that I input, make me feel bad and my stomach rejects them...

On Monday, I was having fever but still tried to go to work.. I was not able to find my coat in the cupboard at the corridor where I left them.. my housemate was not able to find his keys.. we thought that we left the key somewhere else so I went to work as I was running late.. I suspect that they were stolen as he told me that the door was left opened whole night...as he forgot to lock it..

The more I thought of it, the more I suspect someone broke in and stole them.. I tried to call home but, my phone is not to be find. I went home immediately, but it's not on the cupboard neither.. I was sure that they were stolen...

My phone and my coat?!!!??!???!??! My msgs and pics are now gone...:(((((( And also the coat! It was new! I barely used it last winter...:(((((

I stayed home on Monday.. I got worse and can barely get out of bed...

Tuesday stayed home.. The lock was changed and he was charged 170€!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at work today.. barely eat anything... my stomach is still upside down...

Arghh.. I hope I can at least lose a few kilos... eheheee