It has been a month since my last post. These are what happend....
--- I'm attending Latin American dance course every Wednesday at 21.00. Quite cool beside the fact that my back ache everytime after that 1 1/2hour course...
--- Went to the bank last week to change my paycheck and was asked to talk to the responsable. He said that I'm not allow to change the paycheck as I don't have a bank account with them.. I don't have any other as well as I spent all the $$ I have last year on going home, and now I don't have much to place in the bank.. ( Here it costs more than 160euro/year to have a bank account + transaction fees everytime you need a service... I think bank robbers here are Robin Hoods..)
--- Had an interview at an English 'meeting place' which is also a pub (I don't know how to define it... it's a strange place for strange people anyway..). They want me to be there every Tuesday and Thursday at the bar to have English conversation with clients... Which had been an agreedment made 2 weeks ago but no news when I'm supposed to start yet...
--- Went to an exhibition of Mantegna in Matua. An American lady gave us 2 free tickets at the entrance as one of the participant was sick... we saved 20 bucks! Had lunch at a Trattoria called ' quattro tette' means '4 tits' (no kidding) and dinner at small cosy Osteria called 'Leonessa rosso'(red lion) which was full at 19,30 when we got there. We were sent away to other 3 restaurants which are full as well... and finally got a table there when we went back at 22,30... after an hour walking around the city...
--- Nothing new updated to my thesis. BAD
--- Bought flight ticket to Frankfurt, leaving on the 22nd and returning on the 27th. Gonna spend Christmas together with my brother in Manheim. Yeeppie. (Also my boss hasn't confirm with me about taking a day off on the 27th yet.. but &%&/&%&$% him!!!)