Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's AUTUMN...and Maria is getting married..

Last picture taken before the arrival of autumn..

There are so many things that i would like to do, but so little time.

I told myself that when Autumn comes, I'm going to enroll Spanish course as well as Latin American dance.. go out more often with others, dedicate an hour a day for my thesis, get an internet connection at home so I can do more research at home during weekend..

Then Setember passed by... following by October .... To finish my thesis by May, I gave up Spanish course. But tonight, I'm going to attend my very 1st lesson in Latin American dance. Hope that it's the right thing to do in the middle of the week to destress..
--------------------------------------
My friend Maria is getting married next year.. probably in Napoli (Naples). She's the 1st friend of mine getting married!I'm so excited to recieve her invitation card! This will be the 1st wedding I attend in Italy as well !!
Thinking back to days when we were both still in Florence, being the only 2 English speaking student in class supporting one another.... We hang together, get waste together... have breakfast together at the roof top with the view of the dome of Duomo di Firenze the day after partying...

I still remember the way she dance, stories she told me about guy that dissapointed her, the taste of the chocalate chips cookies she made...

Then one day she told me that she's going back to America. Had had enough with the school etc.. I survive along for another year. Always hoping that one day we could met each other in Sicily, where she goes every year to visit her parents.

And today, I got her email telling me that she's going to be someone's wife. Someone who care about her and loves her..

I wished you all the best Maria. Missed those crazy days we spent together. And glad that you finally found you principe azzuro...