Friday, July 21, 2006

Gatherings

Wednesday night - Gathering dinner with Yvevon, Ai Ting (very pretty and yeng now liao!!!!!), Peggy, Pei ru, Chee Chin.

After almost half an hour persuading Ai Ting, we had dinner together at the Outback restaurant. Had lots of fun talking shits and laughing. It has been a really really long time since the last time we met. So many things has changed and a lot didn't. Peggy is still the same size as the last time I saw her! Lol!

It's a weird sensation to see them again. Now that everyone is working or last year in college, but what I remember of them are when we were still in highschool. Dancing in the rain with Yvevon, 'molesting' each other -Ai Ting, and the very yeng Pei Ru who always has a sleeves rolled up. Still remember very well when we were in 4s4, bullying school perfections and teachers, and ending up in 5s6 with Chee Chin..

Everythings seems like yesterday to me but 4 years has actually passed and gone...

Girls, really hope to see you again next year. Prehaps a trip to Cameron Highland what do you thnk?


Friday Night - Soon Leem, Fei chai, Mao, Tam, Bao Chu, Ah gu& his sweetheart, Wei yao & Dai Ga Jie

Well, expected a nice gathering lke 2 years ago...but end up having lots of cold gap.

Was looking forward to see Leem, Fei Chai and Mao again after such a long time.. but end up being 'attack' for something that happened 2 years ago...I lost my mood then, and wasn't able to get it back.

It was a torture.

And I don't think I will be able to see them again after this.....