Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Trying to be happy..

It's 9.11 in an internet cafe and Billy Holiday is playing at the background

I've been here more than 2 hours talking to Justin and Jie... I'm glad yo know that they are doing great and are happy. Pround of Justin with everything he has done so far.

But am I happy with my current situation? I don't know... I got a job, but not a job that I like. But isn't it always turn out lke that? I'm still here in Italy, which is what I always wanted, but I'm not sure if i still want to be here... although I still love travelling in Europe but maybe staying with my family is something more important to me right now...

Being here, I feel like the only person on an unknown island. But maybe I'm not...maybe there's always someone checking on me somewhere. Like...a submarine? An invisible jet ?

I got a letter from Anneli few days ago telling me that there's a job offer at H&M in Stockholm, and she hopes that i will try to apply. If they take me, I will end up in Stockholm and since she will be there soon, we can accompany one another. Her letter warmed my heart. It was a great sensation to know that someone, miles away, had been thinking of you even if it's just for a moment..

I'm trying to be happy. Life goes on one way or another. Doesn't it?