I had 4 guest since Thursday at my place. 2 Malaysian girls, an Australia guy and a Swiss born Italian guy (and he does still has Italian blood in him!) It all happens like this :
I was so bored at the office about 2 weeks ago, so I started to browse my own profile on Couchsurfing.. I accidentally found out that you can see who's travelling near your city and has just logged in. One of them caught my eyes because she's a Malaysian and she has last logged in in Milan. It has been a long time since I met a Malaysian here in Europe and so I wrote to her and offered her a couch to crash on! She arrived on Thursday evening from Venice with her travel buddy - Darren the Australian guy who broke his leg being too excited at the carnival as well as another Malaysian girl called Ai Li who lost her flight trying to stuck her thumb out from Venice to Bergamo airport. Barely anyone has any success getting ride here in Italy so far...
The world is really small, it's incredible to find out that somehow everyone of us is link in someway..When I saw Darren, I immediately found out that we have already met when I went to London 3 weeks ago through a commen friend and we even had dinner together at a Malaysian restaurant. Just that the we weren't able to talk much as it's a long table..Ai Li looks familiar to me.. but I wasn't able to remember where I saw her before. Then before dinner, our conversation leads to our host Claudia in London. Apparently Ai Li is Claudia friends and we actually crossed path at Claudia's house. Just that she was too drunk and stoned to remember us. She was leaving while we arrived late in the evening and were so tired that we couldn't care less of making conversation... Besides, we also had the same proffessor in high school eventhough we live in a different city and studied in different high school...Can you believe this?? Then the swiss guy has a common friend with my housemate Giacomo...
We had so much fun bar hopping and Cynthia, I have to say that we did a good job promoting Malaysia ^_^
This weekend has been dreadful though..It was raining and so our plan of going for apperitive at the lake has been cancelled.. I drank 3 teas and did some update on my thesis.
Back to work today..and Vuitton is already giving me problems...Ughh..Hate working with these companies...