Work is getting heavier and heavier these days. My colleague is on leave every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, FORCED. Company’s in crisis, she was on maternal leave 2 years ago but instead of paying her these untaken holiday, she is forced to consume them now.
I’m going home in July, and for 2 weeks in mid August, no one works in Italy. Having to prepare the new colours swatch and design by the end of August for the exhibition in September, we are at the edge of the cliff.
I was told to take care of a few clients 2 weeks ago. Having a ‘not-so-friendly’ lady to teach me how to proceed the order, the per - forma invoice, shipping etc, I was a mess in my head. It took me 2 weeks to put them together, and finally figure out how to use the ARES, the programme for commercial. Phewww…
Then, I was told yesterday by my boss, that he wants to start a second company selling sheep’s skin. And I’m going to do all the import-export, commercial and design. One word, EVERYTHING.
My my my… I wish the next thing he tells me is that he’s going to increase my salary…
I don’t even have time to wonder if I can handle it all.. As for my vacation in July, I’m sure I will need to bring the computer along..
I’m going home in July, and for 2 weeks in mid August, no one works in Italy. Having to prepare the new colours swatch and design by the end of August for the exhibition in September, we are at the edge of the cliff.
I was told to take care of a few clients 2 weeks ago. Having a ‘not-so-friendly’ lady to teach me how to proceed the order, the per - forma invoice, shipping etc, I was a mess in my head. It took me 2 weeks to put them together, and finally figure out how to use the ARES, the programme for commercial. Phewww…
Then, I was told yesterday by my boss, that he wants to start a second company selling sheep’s skin. And I’m going to do all the import-export, commercial and design. One word, EVERYTHING.
My my my… I wish the next thing he tells me is that he’s going to increase my salary…
I don’t even have time to wonder if I can handle it all.. As for my vacation in July, I’m sure I will need to bring the computer along..