Monday, January 02, 2006

2006

Goodbye 2005...and i'm looking forward to a great 2006...

In 2006...
I'm no more a student..no more student's discount..no more school holidays..and i'm working everyday 8.30-5.30...like everyone else..waking up everyday at the same hour..the same routine..I feel like an ant..

In the meanwhile i have to save money for the flight ticket to go home..not taking any holiday so that i could accumulate them for June..I have to find a new place to stay and i have to look for a new job if i don't see any growing opportunity here...

Have to change my staying permit and that means a lot of hours waiting..have to apply for sanitary card and do a body cheak'up..have to apply for residence and ID card..Have to do my thesis which has the deadline in July..Arghh...

I want to read at least 50 books.Fiction or non fiction..I want to learn to sing a song by heart in Italian..I want to have a vacation in Scandinavian during easter hol..I want to adopt a dog and do some volunteer works..I want to find a house, a home.

I wish everyone i know are well,happy and doing excellant.I wish there's only happiness and hope in front of us and that there'll be no pain, no tears, no heartbreak..

Happy 2006 everyone