Friday, September 02, 2005

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!

Okey dokey...it's FRIDAY!! Yippi duppi wo la laaaaa!

I have been working my ass off these few days running (well..brisk walking) back and forth from the warehouse to my office....carrying out leathers that weight million ton for the exhibition in Milan end of this month...my ass is getting harder and harder(maybe it's a good thing..i don't need those ugly grandma's wired underwear to support my ass!lol!)

I couldn't sleep last night...everytime i closed my eyes...i could see 812-pink,004-red,005-orange,199-black...and so on....and sometimes images of cows flying around screaming...(i don't know why are they flying instead of walking...hmm...)

But TODAY! It's FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I'm going to make something good for dinner~~ Go for a run in the morning (if i could get my ass off the bed)and call my mom tomorrow~~

Oh yea~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* A list of what i'm going to do in the weekend
1. Switch of my brain for 10mins. Think of NOTHING
2. Watch a film. A sad one maybe..so i can cry over it..to relieve stress that i have collected over the week...
3. Cleaning,cleaning, and more cleaning..i'm a freak.
4. Make something good for lunch~~~
5. SLEEP..oh..i need that....